WIDE RANGE OF ALLOY PRODUCTS IN COMBINATION WITH HIGH QUALITY
95% of KMM production is bronze alloys with reduced lead content CuSn5Zn5Pb2 CC499K as per EN 1982, The remaining 5% comply with the ASTM standard.
Various copper and bronze alloys available in EN, DIN, BS, ASTM, etc.
High Standard casting and melting methods allow customers to offer a variety of alloys:
- Rg5 PBarm
- See all types:
* Standards DIN 1705:1981, DIN 1714:1981 and BS 1400:1985 are replaced by EN 1982
** Casting in sand mould.
*** The alloy Rg5 Pbarm complies with DIN 50930-6.
ADVANTAGES OF CONTINUOUS CASTING
KMM FACTORY’S CASTING CAPACITY IS PROVIDED BY 10 UNITS OF CONTINUOUS DOWN CASTING AND 5 MELTING FURNACES
JSC “Krāsaino Metālu Manufaktūra” uses the vertically downward casting method. Continuous casting The use of the vertical method offers a number of advantages over the classic casting in molds:
- The vertical continuous casting process is ideal for the production of long blanks (bars, sheets);
- Long blanks are homogeneous and more durable;
- Reduces scrap and metal loss;
- Fewer employees need to be involved in the implementation of technological processes compared to the classical casting method;
- All operations to perform continuous casting are easy to automate and control;
- The quality and properties of the cast blanks can be easily changed by changing the casting parameters (eg blank drawing speed, crystallizer water temperature, etc.);
- Continuous casting allows the production of large volumes of bar and sheet metals and product blanks.
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, CERTIFICATES AND laboratorY
See Full Gallery and Catalog
Purchase of Scrap Metal, Prices And Terms of Cooperation